An industry leading Hazardous Waste and Industrial Services Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
Are you currently working in Hazardous Waste Sales and looking to join in and leading company in the Industry? If so this could be the role for you. Ace recruitment currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to promote our clients Hazardous Waste and Industrial Services in the North West of England. You main responsibility will be to maximise revenue and profitability of the Hazardous Waste Division through making and developing strong and sustainable relationships.
- Develop a sales plan in conjunction with the General Manager for the commercial growth of the business
- Grow existing accounts
- Create and make initial contact with new sales leads to generate new business sales in accordance with agreed profit margins.
- Develop and maintain Customer Relationship Management of existing clients to ensure a continuing business relationship and explore avenues to grow business.
- Actively monitor competitor activities, products services and customer base.
- Keep personal knowledge of relevant legislation and market trends up to date.
- Liaise with the General Manager Sales & Marketing on all sales and marketing activities.
- Produce monthly reports to the General Manager:
- Current projects/contracts
- Sales pipeline to include potential as well as future projects/contracts/tenders
- Competitor activities, products etc.
You’ll also have:
- Knowledge of the Industrial Services and Hazardous Waste market with a strong understanding of legislation, market drivers, trends and available technology.
- Knowledge of the wider customer base producing hazardous waste and market drivers/trends within the same.
- Experience obtained in key account sales including development of solution based sales offerings to SME, Key Accounts and third parties.
- Strong communication skills including negotiating and influencing.
- Tactical based approach.
- A high degree of motivation, autonomy and drive.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Hazardous Waste Services/Industrial Services Industry Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Business Development/Account/Sales Management Experience: 5 years (Required)
- Driving Licence: 1 year (Required)
- NEBOSH/Haz Waste Related qualification (Advantageous)
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.