A leading Food and Organic Waste Recycling Specialist working throughout the South East.
Purpose and Responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional within the Food/Organic Waste Recycling to join a leading Food Waste specialist. The main responsibility for the Business Development Manager will be to find New Business for Food and Organic Waste Recycling in the commercial Sector. In this position you will be working from home visiting clients in and around London.
- Establish and develop commercial relationships.
- Network and generate your own leads.
- Develop business/marketing plans to ensure personal and business line growth targets are met.
- Ensure that the company’s products, image, reputation, and achievements are represented to maximum effect to present added value.
- The ability to work in line with and to actively encourage and promote our clients company values.
- To manage a portfolio of existing accounts whilst chasing up and finding new business opportunities
- A Minimum of 2 years within Food Waste/Organic Waste/Anaerobic Digestion
- A minimum of 2 years within Sales for Commercial Waste Contracts OR B2B Sales
- A proven successful sales record within commercial food waste contracts
- Excellent communication Skills
- Ability to Network and Negotiate
- IT Literate
- UK Driving License
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.