- Identify new business opportunities
- Telephone suspect customers within the target markets
- Understand the Sales Process and provide suspects with knowledge of the company and ‘spark interest’
- Schedule appointments for Business Director to meet with prospective customers.
- Achieve “preferred supplier status” for all the requirements within the new account’s you open.
- Be accountable for preparing samples and providing key information ahead of meetings
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with all prospects, maximising opportunities
- Ensure that data is accurately recorded and kept up-to-date on the company CRM system
- Take responsibility for all proposals, plans and strive to exceed client expectations
- Confidently promote the company brand and products to clients
- Secure 10 Appointments per month
- Achieve 30 quality phone connections each day
- Add all opportunities onto company pipeline
Person / Experience Required
- Proven history and success in a similar role
- Be effective at selling over the phone
- Enjoy telemarketing / telesales and have the ability to get around the ‘gate-keeper’
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic – have a persistent mind set, a mind set of “not giving up”
- Understand there is a Psychology to Selling
- Display a passion for the company and have a consistently positive attitude
- Be outgoing and friendly and exceptional at building rapport with a wide range of people
- Have excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Understand the power of questioning
- Be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the client
- Impeccable organisational and time-keeping skills
- Ability to work in a team or a self-motivated environment
- At least 3 years of experience in a phone based Sales focused role
- Have considerable B2B experience
Would you like to discuss this role further?
Speak to the 2i Team: 01483 414719
Set up a job alert.