Our client is one of the UK’s leading health and fitness/leisure brands. They are continuing to go through a period of sustained growth and are currently looking for a dynamic and driven Business Development Manager to drive sales within the London region
• To deliver agreed sales revenue targets and meeting attendance levels of appointments within the assigned sales region
• To support the National Sales Manager and Directors in developing sales and maintaining existing customer relationships
• To deliver agreed sales revenue targets via self generated enquiries, telemarketing generated leads and inbound requirements
• To update CRM database and forecasts on a weekly basis for the area • To be familiar with and confident in presenting and discussing every aspect of our clients product portfolio at all levels
• Presentation of proposals to potential clients at the correct stage in the Sales process
• Return completed all relevant reports to the sales office within the agreed timescales set by the National Sales Manager
• Complete site survey forms to record all necessary work required on clients premises
• Develop a detailed knowledge of all Boutique Health and Fitness offerings and contacts within the assigned region and update the internal CRM database appropriately
• Attend exhibitions, trade shows and other Industry functions as required within the yea
The ideal candidate with have a minimum of 3 years experience minimum within an area sales/Business Development Management capacity, ideally within the fitness industry. You must be strong a developing leads, developing relationships and have a track record of consistently over achieving targets.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.