Eden Scott have a rare opportunity to work for one of Scotland’s most established and leading chauffeur brands, based in Glasgow.
The organisation provides luxury cars to some of the UK’s leading corporate organisations for their world-wide travel as well as being a very successful partner to many event companies as a provider of transportation for conference delegates. Their services are to both the corporate and leisure markets for luxury travel across Scotland, the UK and many countries across the world.
They are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager on a one year maternity cover contract. My client is open to this contract starting at any date in February, March or April 2019.
This role will seek out new sales opportunities as well as looking after their key clients and will maximise awareness of their luxury car service across Scotland.
As a sales and marketing focused Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
* Managing the client relationship and sales pipeline; from enquiry right through to booking and aftersales
* New business development across all markets in Scotland, travelling with a chauffeur car to visit potential clients and showing them your product
* Tender/bid management
* Event attendance and networking
* Liaising with Scottish convention bureaus, Professional Conference Organisations and Destination Management Companies
* Relationship building with leading hotels across Scotland
You should have experience delivering proactive sales, seeking opportunities and turning them into revenue. This is a customer facing role, therefore you should have sales experience from a hospitality, travel, tourism, event or chauffeur background ideally in the 5* market place or similar.
The rewards are great, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a salary reward scheme that is paid quarterly.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively on this vacancy for our client so apply online, or for more information email Sally Rae on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 550 1138Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.