Get Recruited are supporting a leading suppliers of Audio Visual services, who are seeking a motivated Business Development Manager to join their sales team.
Working primarily within the corporate events and exhibition markets within the UK and Europe, you will be responsible for the onboarding of new clients. From making the initial contact through to managing contract negotiations, you will be responsible for the whole sales cycle.
This would suit an individual from a Business Development / Account Management / Telesales background with at least a basic knowledge of the events and Audio Visual (AV) industry. If you are looking to join a market leading company who operate globally, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
- As the Business Development Manager, you will be sourcing new opportunities through lead generation
- Conducting outbound calls to prospective clients
- Speaking in depth about the portfolio of services that the client can offer
- Handling and overcoming objections before closing the sale
- Re-engage with lost opportunities through fact find
- Meeting face to face with clients when required
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects, ensuring that you have a strong sales pipeline
- Working towards weekly and monthly targets
- Completing administrative work as required
- At least 1 years experience within Business Development, Telesales, New Business, Account Manager or Sales role
- Experience within the Audio Visual (AV) industry is essential
- Proven record of winning new business and achieving targets
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
Shortlisting is taking place soon so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.