SF Group are looking to recruit a Corporate Business Development Manager £50-55k for a client in Birmingham City Centre. Salary band up to £55k plus end of year bonus (up to 5% in first 2 years then up to 10%). Laptop and mobile provided, role is an internal position focussed on helping the partners execute business plans, create pitches and proposals.
Hours 9 to 5.30pm, travel at least 1 day per week to other offices.
Benefits — Share Scheme, 25 days holiday, pension, private medical, DIS, retail discount, cycle to work.
Client & Market Development (CMD) encompasses the Marketing, Business Development and Communications teams. They all work together to deliver projects, campaigns and events on behalf of the whole firm.
Reporting to the Head of Groups Business Development and drawing on the expertise of the firm’s wider Marketing team, the BD Manager – Corporate will lead and develop business development and marketing across Corporate and Tax.
The role holder will work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support ensuring key objectives in the Corporate and Tax business plans are achieved.
The BD Manager— Corporate will work with partners to agree joined-up business plans, and subsequently ensuring the successful execution of all plans and the measurement of results. They will be tasked with identifying and developing target markets, co-ordinating activities to develop the profile of the group, presenting the firm’s expertise in a consistent and joined up way.
This is a collaborative role which requires the role holder to build strong, proactive relationships with corporate fee earners across all offices and positive working relationships with the wider Marketing team who will be integral to the success of this role.
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Understanding of business development activity including targeting, managing pipelines, credentials and pitches and implementing BD plans.
• Experience of delivering BD activity.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
• Client focused.
• Customer service orientated.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload.
• The Corporate team is a very busy transactional team, so the candidate will be required to support on the production of pitches, proposals and credentials documents to support their go to market strategy. A keen eye for detail and the ability to manage numerous projects at the same time is also a key attribute for the successful candidate.
Experience within a professional services environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.