Business Development Manager required for a well-established provider of Packaging for the Food industries based in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be using there already proven business development expertise within the Food Packaging industry to develop their business and customers further.
The successful Business Development Manager required to travel throughout the UK to visit customers and secure orders both with end-users and distributors.
Business Development Manager – Packaging Position Overview
- Working towards sales targets in the development of new business with the Food Packaging industry
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies to accelerate growth.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities.
- Role modelling company values to enhance business and customer performance
- Developing additional gross profit streams
- Managing an existing portfolio of customers and identifying new customers within UK and international markets to generate additional gross profit
Business Development Manager – Packaging Position Requirements
- Proven background developing business and within a similar role within the Disposable packaging for food industry
- Contacts within the packaging for food industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to travel across the UK
- Full driving licence
Business Development Manager – Packaging Position Remuneration
- Salary £30,000 + uncapped commission (£35,000 – 40,000 OTE)
- Company car if you require
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.