A major group of electrical manufacturing, wholesale and distribution companies, is looking for a Business Development Manager to manage and grow their well-established business throughout the West Midlands. On offer is a competitive salary, lucrative uncapped bonus and company car.
We would like to hear from both experienced candidates within the electrical or trade and merchant sectors or candidates with some strong field sales experience who would like the opportunity to join an exciting business that’s seeing a lot of growth and investment.
You will be joining a leading player in the supply, repair and calibration of electrical test equipment across the UK. Their customer-focused approach has seen rapid expansion and their client base currently includes Blue Chip companies and utility suppliers, amongst others.
Despite their established position within their marketplace, the business has ambitious plans to triple their current turnover through organic growth, acquisitions and the support of their £600 million turnover group.
In this crucial and challenging role, you will be responsible for looking after the company’s existing accounts as well as winning new customers throughout the area. The main sectors our client deals with are electrical wholesalers/distributors and utility companies. They are also looking to push the development of clients in the facilities management and public sectors.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and build on relationships with new and existing customers
- Ensure the achievement of set targets and objectives
- Drive sales growth by identifying opportunities to develop company performance and revenue
- Present, communicate and sell to all levels of a varied and growing customer base
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Have B2B field sales experience, ideally within the electrical sector or similar
- Possess the drive to hit and exceed targets
- Be a strong and ideally technically-minded salesperson
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, with a natural flair for relationship building
Please note: Experience working with and/or selling electrical test equipment would be advantageous (but is not essential).
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of up to £36,000
- Lucrative, uncapped bonus
- High-spec company car
- Optional membership of the company pension scheme
Think you have what it takes? Submit your application to find out more!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.