Job reference: 000067
Location: London/ South East
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 + Car allowence
Employment type: Permanent
Hours per week: 40
At Pilot Group we believe in using technology to make the places we live and work SMART, SAFE and SUSTAINABLE. We achieve this by designing and investing in innovative products and solutions that reduce energy costs, enable management through data, and improve safety. We believe that together we thrive to create a sustainable future.
Pilot EV offer a full turn-key solution from selection and supplying to installation and maintenance services of Electric Vehicle Charging Units compatible with all plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles.
As our EV BDM you will source and close sales opportunities to achieve and exceed proposed sales targets within the EV infrastructure business covering the London area. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services within your area. You will support and help deliver the EV sales strategy and provide vital intel to help the EV business grow.
Key Responsibilities for our EV BDM:
- Gain new sales in the London and South East using various customer sales methods
- Research the market to open sales opportunities
- Forecast sales
- Deliver KPI’s
- Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal sales target
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Deliver presentations to potential and current customers
- Support and deliver the sales strategy for EV
- Maintain knowledge of the competition
- Stay ahead of affairs within the EV market
- Complete and process Quotes
- Compete the CRM system for your area of the business
- Help deliver tenders when needed
- Undertake other duties as necessary to the role/business
- Deliver the vision and mission
- Minimum 2 years experience in the EV industry
- Experienced EV charge point product knowledge
- Proven sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Self-motivated and driven
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word etc)
- Demonstrated negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven organisational and planning ability
- Teamwork is essential
Location: We are currently looking to recruit for the London area with the candidate being able to work from home but some travel required to Pilot Group sites – Manchester, Trafford Park and Winsford
If you love to sound of this role and want to accept the challenge, then apply today before the role closes!
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.