Exciting new role for a Business Development Manager, with a strong background and track record in B2B conference sponsorship sales. You must be highly ambitious and keen to develop your already impressive sponsorship sales skills within one of the world’s leading and largest business intelligence, conferences and events businesses.
The Business Development Manager will join a highly successful sponsorship sales team, selling high level sponsorship packages to key solutions providers within a rapidly growing market. As well as excellent salary and benefits, the company offers the opportunity to develop and grow within a true industry leader.
- Educated to degree level
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, in the B2B conference industry
- Willingness to take ownership for personal targets and responsibilities
- Have extensive experience of selling into a B2B environment
- Keen to develop and improve – opportunity for fast track promotion for high achievers
- Can deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions through product innovation and event proposition development
- To exceed agreed revenue targets for each campaign
- Research, identify and close new business
- Manage key accounts
- Identify new market / client opportunities and work with the team to design winning strategies
- Maximize revenue from new sponsors and proactively upsell current customers
- Employ a highly consultative sales approach to understand your customer’s needs and drivers
- To manage the sale and the client relationship from lead generation to on-site delivery at the event
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Location: London
- Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon
Set up a job alert.