Business Unit Carrier Job ID 30051255 City Glasgow Country United Kingdom
Chubb Glasgow, 186 Garscube Road, Glasgow, G4 9RQ, UK.Chubb now has an opportunity for experienced sales professional for to sell large, complex fire & security systems. As a Chubb Business Development Manager, you’ll identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and ultimately individually drive business growth in installation and recurring revenue. This is a field-based role, we are ideally seeking candidates based on the Central Belt of Scotland
What will I be doing as a Business Development Manager?
- You will provide a formidable level of Business Development operating within a new & niche Sales channel within the Chubb UK Electronic Fire & Security Business Units, targeting medium/ large organizations across Glasgow, Edinburgh and other Scottish cities.
- Complete key planning, prospecting, proposal finalization and Customer presentation activities and requirements on a day to day basis.
- Meet and exceed sales targets including orders, margin and service contract attachment by identifying and championing project installation and service growth initiatives through new customers and sectors
- Regularly review sector and geographical region market trends, competitor dynamics and internal reports adapting your individual sales plan as necessary to ensure targets are sustainably exceeded.
- Participate in the ongoing build of best in class Team ethic and morale as a Team member.
- Effectively communicate value propositions through proposals and presentations
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrable experience as a BDM, delivering client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions with recent success in Scotland.
- A technical understanding of Fire and/or Security systems
- The ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level Strong understanding and knowledge of contractual agreements
- Sales success with a proven track record of exemplary bid management processes through sales lifecycle including but not limited to qualification and win planning resulting in best in class conversion.
- A strong understanding and existing network in the Construction/ M&E Segment
- Proven ability to position solutions against competitors
- Current UK driving licence
What can we offer you?
- C £50k+. Basic salary, OTE c. £90k+
- Company vehicle or cash allowance
- Experienced, dynamic and highly skilled leadership team
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Free parking
- Fully funded study
- A central Benefits programme that offers a wide variety of discounts, soon to include Health & Wellbeing services
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes – RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
Chubb is a leading provider of fire safety and security solutions & services for customers worldwide. We have been protecting people and assets for over 200 years. Today, our 14,000 employees in 250 branches in 17 countries work to make the world safer, protect people and provide peace of mind. Our fire, security and monitoring services cover more than
With a reputation for innovation and integrity, we are always looking for new ways to provide leading edge, peace of mind solutions to our customers.
We welcome applications from talented Security Sales Consultants, Service Sales Consultants, Account Managers, Business Development Consultants, Business Development Managers, Sales Engineers and Area Sales Managers based in the Central belt of Scotland in cities such as Glasgow, Edinburgh and as far north as Dundee.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.