Founded over 40 years ago we are the market leading provider of chemical emergency response services globally, dealing with over 8,000 emergency calls a year on behalf of over 550 companies, including ~50% of the largest chemical manufacturers in the world.
We are recognised by our clients, the industry and our peers as being the premium provider of these services, and our reputation is based on the outstanding level of knowledge and technical expertise of our emergency response team.
Alongside the emergency response services, we also offer a range of regulatory compliance services (including REACH registration and representation, technical document authoring, software packages for managing SDS and chemicals, Poison Centre notification as well as training and crisis consultancy and notification.
The German sales executive will be an addition to our current sales team in support of high growth targets. We are expanding across all of our product areas, and the key area of focus for this role is expanding use of our telephone-based chemical emergency response services, incident notification and wider consultancy services in German speaking territories.
Working for our German sales lead you will benefit from developing under the guidance, skills and experience of our team, seeking to secure new potential customers. You will have autonomy to determine your own focus and areas of activity under the guidance of the German sales manager and will ideally bring your own complimentary skills and experience.
The key objective of this role is to create leads and opportunities growing our pipeline and customer base in Germany and German speaking countries. The candidate will be based from one of our offices in London or will be permanently home based.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of establishing high levels of sales leads through outbound calling, event attendance and wider marketing. You will be used to managing opportunities through the sales cycle through to securing a profitable order. The ability to understand and explain our services developing compelling solutions tailored to customer needs.
- Generate new business opportunities through high volume outbound calls
- Respond to inbound enquiries to identify new opportunities
- Follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads by telephone, identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
- Attend external events to promote brand and support sales activities
- Maintain CRM database with accurate and current customer and prospect information
- Assist by providing input to Marketing and Sales on product acceptance, lost sales, gaps to support sales growth.
- Accurately update, maintain and create pipeline by using the CRM system.
Package: £35,000 base +50% Bonus + BenefitsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.