Business Development Manager – Health & Beauty
Basic Salary £35,000 – £40,000 DOE + 10% company bonus, company car / allowance, pension.
Brilliant opportunity for a Business Development Manager with Beauty/Personal Care experience to join a global skin care brand.
My client is successful in the natural health and personal care product sector. In this role be responsible for sourcing leads and developing opportunities to open new accounts and increase business in existing assigned accounts as well as training and providing education with the other brands in the company portfolio.
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your blend of beauty and management expertise; and strong interpersonal skills to make a fantastic contribution to the company.
You will be responsible for providing in depth training in existing accounts and demonstrations to prospective clients in spas and beauty salons. Create marketing initiatives to develop business and sales. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery. Carrying out sales, marketing and administration as appropriate. You will work closely with the Senior Management team.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Provide in-depth training to existing accounts and demonstrate professional brand treatments to potential clients in spas and beauty salons
- Achieve sales targets and maintain call/contact rate to all accounts.
- Journey plan in advance to ensure all targeted markets are reached in the most economical and advantageous way possible to incorporate required service calls.
- Operate within the companys given expense controls and complete weekly/monthly expenses
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
To be successful you will need:
- Ability to persuade and influence others and close the sale. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose and edit written materials where necessary
- Knowledge and ability to deliver professional training to beauty therapists
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of sales promotion techniques and sale strategies would be an advantage.
For more information about the role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maria Pignanelli today on 0203 911 1000.
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for the role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.