Eriez Europe designs, develops and manufactures industry-leading magnetic separation, metal detection, fluid recycling and vibratory equipment for over 80 industries. We are a multinational company with our European headquarters having been established in the Caerphilly/Bedwas area for over 50 years. We have a friendly workforce and are looking for an experienced Product Sales Manager to join our team.
About the Role:
This role is responsible for the development and growth of sales and ongoing support of Eriez’ customers for our equipment suitable for use in light industries. The role will involve travel around 40% of the time, and reports into the Sales Manager. Salary will be dependent on experience, but is from £40,000 per annum.
- Identify key customers to target across the allocated industry to allow for increased brand recognition and strategic market growth
- Develop strategic relationships, specify and quote suitable magnetic separation and metal detection solutions for customers across the light industry sector, utilising a consultative and solution based sales approach
- Focus 90% of time on identifying and developing new customer accounts within the light industry sector
- Take a proactive approach to contacting potential customers and undertake technical site visits/surveys, where required
- Keep record of all communication and with customers on our CRM system, with an emphasis on proactive leads
- Ensure continuous alignment with overarching strategic objectives through constant communication with our corporate management team
- Frequent strategic sales travel (approx. 70%) with an emphasis on new business
- Occasional travel to USA to align with the global product management team, where appropriate
- Support other members of the sales and management team with technical questions related to the Eriez product offering/areas of expertise
- Represent Eriez at UK, European and USA exhibitions as necessary
- Conduct training of fellow team members, customers, agents and affiliates as appropriate
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B/Industrial Sales; preferably Food, Packaging, or similar
- Proven ability to successfully manage major accounts by confidently interacting at senior and lower levels
- Ability to drive sales from cradle to grave with a thorough understanding of the 7-step sales cycle
- Is not call reluctant, be able to close a deal and confident of making independent decisions as required
- Excellent track record of sales planning, market analysis and budget management
- Ability to prioritise workload, set and achieve agreed sales targets and meet deadlines
- Must be well organized, able to plan and justify travel in and around the allocated territory
- Committed to continuous education and willing to accept mentoring and critical feedback
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Good mechanical aptitude with some electrical knowledge
- Self-motivated with a capacity to work independently and as part of a team where required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fully competent in MS Office products
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work closely with customers
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Experience with managing projects, OEM sales, working with agents and third parties
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other B2B Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this B2B sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.