Location: Home based with travel to business hubs, Manchester & London in the main
Salary: £50,000 + bonus + excellent company benefits
As part of Acacium Group, our Health & Community brands are trusted by the NHS and CCG’s to deliver highly bespoke, person-centred care and offer tailored solutions to our clients in Complex Community Care, Social Services, Continuing Healthcare and Hospital Discharge, Elective Care, Diagnostics and Health & Wellbeing.
You’ll find us open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do. Joining Health & Community means joining a team of industry experts who will mentor and guide you throughout your career.
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven Business Development Manager to join us during an exciting period of tremendous growth. You will be responsible for taking divisional propositions to market and helping broaden the share of Health & Community services across our existing client base. You will lead on BD activity for our newly developed patient pathway proposition and be comfortable engaging with external Senior Stakeholders at Director level. This role will become well versed in articulating the ‘Group & Divisional Story’ enabling us to competently present our broad capabilities tailored to our client’s needs.
What you will be doing
- Own and develop delivery of patient pathway flow proposition, identifying opportunities to increase revenue, market share and grow pipeline opportunities
- Build expertise in selling the divisional and group story and selling the breadth of divisional capabilities in a consultative manner
- Identifying opportunities to broaden divisional services to existing customers
- Develop and manage strategic client partnerships to grow the business.
- Delve into client data to understand key client prioritisation targets & client needs.
- Understand and articulate the H&C divisional strategy to clients in a way that drives new pipeline opportunities
- Undertake a pro-active consultant approach to identify client pain points and identify best placed solutions
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
- Proven track record of building and developing a sales pipeline within both public and private healthcare sectors
- Proven history of building relationships and creating BD opportunities at director level
- Ability to develop and enact long-term growth strategies
- Ability to prepare proposals and present ideas to enhance the business
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side – driven by excellence – putting people first
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.