To support Company development, a new position has arisen for a specialist new Business Development Manager to develop opportunities for our expanding Rack Integration business unit.
What will make you successful in this role? No doubt it will be your strong background in a field based business development, sales and account management role, in addition to your proven experience in delivering a multi-million sales target. Your experience in solution orientated selling of 19” racks from a computing, electronics or technology related background will also be desirable. You will be expected to develop your own pipeline of new accounts which are rewarded with a high rate of commission.
Working predominantly out of a home office with regular monthly visits to the company’s offices in Fareham (Hampshire).
Required Experience & Skillset:
• Currently in a field sales role with a minimum of 5+ years track record.
• Proven experience in delivering £1-2million+ sales target consistently year on year.
• Consultative/solution orientated selling experience ideally with 19” Rack or computing equipment.
• B2B market sector experience with a computing, electronics, IT/technology related background.
• Well established and polished customer facing sales skills with excellent problem solving skills
• Commercially astute with a sound understanding of business processes and an abundance of common sense.
• Excellent organisational skills in the areas of time management and work scheduling/prioritisation.
• Competent communicator and negotiator with proven ability to engage customers and internal stakeholders at all organisational levels.
• Confident presenter, able to communicate and deliver a persuasive customer context value proposition.
• Knowledgeable and competent user of current day office automation packages.
• Full and clean driving licence required for a Field Based Role
• Positive, self-motivated, team player with professional appearance and behaviour.
• Strives to consistently hit targets and maintain high standards.
• Able to handle pressure to meet difficult customers and their deadlines.
Salary: £40k-£45k per annum (subject to relevant experience)
Job Type: Full-time, based remotely from Head Office
Commission: Uncapped, Performance Related Based on Commission Structure
Holidays: 28 days Personal & Public Holidays, Additional Holidays accrued tenure proportionate.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter. We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment.
If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.
Set up a job alert.