This particular sales role focuses on managing the expansion of a specialist software portfolio in the UK, working in coordination with other teams to win new application business. You will achieve this either directly or through partners, growing the share of business in the Local Authority/Govt sector.
• Exceed sales targets by owning, driving and winning Cloud-based (SAAS) opportunities in new and existing extensive customer base.
• Work with appropriate partners, i.e. resellers, SIs, ISVs, technology/application partners and alliances.
• Work with Multi Channel Sales, Marketing and Sales Consulting and other Lines of Business (LOBs).
• Driving through and closing sales opportunities, meeting and achieving your targets.
• Generating new leads from your extensive networking, research and referrals.
• Helping drive sales meetings and leading quality engagements with the client.
Business Development Manager (SaaS)
Our Client is a leading provider within the Probation and Justice markets.
Would you like to work for a company whose cloud-based technology products are aimed at improving people’s lives and, ultimately, making the world a better place? Working in a fast paced team environment you will be given all the support you require to excel.
Our client, a Market leading Software as a Service (SaaS) business with offices in central London (near King’s Cross), is looking to employ a skilled business developer to join their growing team.
What’s in it for you?
• Fantastic employer
• Fast moving work environment
• Lunch allowance
• Benefits, pension.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.