Our client who operates in property management is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, to join their Short Lets team. This is a full time and permanent position. You will be based in the Paddington office.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the short-let property industry
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at supervisory level of more than 4 staff
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of property management software
- Experience and knowledge of the London short-let market and how it operates
- Experience in sales or on the operational side of the serviced apartment business or a similar sector
- Strong negotiating skills
The successful candidate will have a thorough knowledge of short-let market and pro-active approach to finding new properties for the company to manage, as well as the ability to network and build relationships with new clients with minimal supervision.
Within this position, you’ll also be
- Responsible for all short-let Business development
- Increasing the number properties in our portfolio through sourcing new landlords and properties
- Arranging and attending viewings and valuations of prospective properties
- Negotiating contractual terms with landlords, maximizing rental yield and minimizing void periods
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of regulatory / legislative requirements pertaining to short-lets and property management
- Closing attention to revenue management, looking at opportunities for revenue growth, maintaining a balance between market demands and consistent leasing activity
- Consistently monitor occupancy levels, financial performance and seasonal trends
- Assisting the operations management team in running other aspects of the day to day operations as required
- Identifying cross sell opportunities across our sister companies
- Assisting with the handling of rent delinquencies and disputes
Salary & Working Hours
Salary is £25,000 – £35,000 + Commission
Working hours are Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm & one Saturday from 10.00am to 4.00pm.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.