£30,000 – £32,000 + Uncapped & Outstanding Bonus (!) +Fully Expensed Company Car + Fuel Card (Personal and Work Mileage) + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + 25 days Hols + BH’s
My client is a key regional player within the market. They have an outstanding reputation within the industry with regards to the way in which they treat their people – both internal and external. Due to expansion we are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager/Territory Sales Manager based in Kent.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To win and develop business within Foodservice End Users within your region
- 80% new business development/prospecting and 20% account management
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Knowledge of UK market and contacts are a must
- Reporting to the Field Sales Manager
- You MUST have experience selling Food into Foodservice End User OR a strong background within FMCG Sales
- You will be looking to move forward to a new challenge and not running away from something
- You will be a natural HUNTER – a strong Business Development Manager
- You could be someone who is now looking for more responsibility and more autonomy in your role
- You must be tenacious and willing to apply the work ethic required to be successful
- You will incredibly driven and have the desire to work in a people-centric environment – you put in the hard work, you will get the support and rewards in return
- You will live in Kent
- All candidates must have a genuine passion for the industry – you must be a foodie and have the ability to relate to Chefs
On offer to the successful candidate is an attractive basic salary and benefits, giving you the ability to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
For more information on this and many more FMCG Sales roles throughout the UK, then please contact Kate Shorthouse at Prodigium Group – 01484 482700 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Area Sales Manager, Territory Sales, National Account Executive, National Account Manager, Business Development Manager, FMCG, Sales, Account Manager
#fmcg #foodservice #territorysalesmanager
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.