Cellomatics BioSciences Ltd. is a specialised and one of the fastest growing Contract Research Organisation (CRO) providing pre-clinical laboratory services to support the drug development programmes of Biotech and Pharmaceutical companies.
We currently have vacancy for a highly motivated Business development & Marketing Executive/Manager to join our operations at Biocity Nottingham, UK. This is a fixed term 1-year contract with a potential to extend. This position will join our small, friendly team and will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer [CEO].
The primary responsibility is to develop profitable business with new and existing clients and to build strong commercial relationships and customer loyalty.
- Responsible for building a strong, sustainable pipeline and significantly contribute to company growth.
- Identify and analyse business opportunities to secure new and repeat business.
- Identify and generate customer contacts/leads to further the sales of services provided by the company.
- Lead the discussions with new clients to understand their requirements, manage client
- expectations and optimize client relationships.
- Understand customer needs and prepare tailored client proposals.
- Participate in conferences and networking events.
- Actively participate in achieving annual sales targets.
- Proactively manage sales administration process and maintain CRM.
- Responsible for designing and delivering key elements of the promotional plan to strengthen our position in a highly competitive market.
- Participate in the development of marketing tools.
- Responsible for the creative development of promotional materials, website/social media content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Contact clients with standard enquiries (i.e. clarifying baseline price / quote information, proposal delivery logistics, etc). Use different modes of contacting including emails, telephone and skype calls, personal visits.
- Ensures timely and consistent delivery of assigned proposals to clients
- Performs data entry into databases, as appropriate (e.g. updates, proposal number requests and generating both regularly scheduled and impromptu reports)
Qualifications and Essential Skills:
- Degree in biological sciences (Business management qualification desirable).
- You will have a proven track record of new business development gained within a preclinical in vitro CRO environment (at least 1-2 years). To be successful in this role you will be a strong relationship builder, comfortable in a high pressure, new business focused position.
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Ability to network and to communicate appropriately and effectively with clients.
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Strong selling and negotiation skills to build strong client relationships
- Strategic mindset with a demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Proven ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office Experience (specifically Excel, Word, Outlook)
What we offer:
Our benefits package includes a competitive salary, performance and target related bonus annually, 3% employer pension contribution, 24 days annual leave, flexible working options and access to an on-site Cafe. This position is based at our Biocity Nottingham office.
To apply, please confirm your status of eligibility to work in the UK and send your CV with a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.