Our client is a market leading, dynamic and innovative business who provide their customers with a diverse range of products within the prestige automotive market. They are looking for a real business hunter who is able to break down barriers and make introductions from the initial prototype of products, through to the full development and manufacturing processes. The emphasis of this role is on new business however this is a growing business and so future professional development is also on offer.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Developing solid relationships with key automotive manufacturers
- Managing both new and existing clients, with approx. annual spend of £1m
- Act as the focal point of contact for all sales related enquiries
- Manage leads and update sales pipeline for management reporting
- Identifying new opportunities outside of the normal scope
- Meeting with clients on-site to maintain and build long-term working relationships
- Giving presentations and pitching to senior decision makers
- Building the sales department to future success
Desirable experience and skills:
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B automotive manufacturing sales role
- Prior business development and pipeline building/management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Technically minded, able to impart knowledge in a consultative manner
- Commercially aware, able to produce clear quotes and tender
- Good general IT skills (MS Office)
- Own transport and UK driving license (Car allowance and business mileage provided)
The role is varied with a broad responsibility for all sales into key clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven sales professional to really make a mark within a small business, reporting to the MD, meaning that there are very good promotional prospects as the company grows.
The business will guarantee your salary at £40,000 for the first 6 months whilst you establish a sales pipeline.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Matthew on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.