BMS Critical Care Ltd is a privately owned British company established in 1984 as a specialist distributor; supplying top quality disposable products for use by healthcare professionals in both the public and private sector. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our customers enjoy the best service and product support.
Due to continual growth we are now looking for a Business Development and Sales Professional to join the team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a sales environment, will have a polite and friendly telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with existing & prospective customers. You must also demonstrate the skills to promote, sell and forward the company brand.
You will be working with various resources that will provide ‘warm leads’ to be converted in to sales opportunities. We can offer you a variety of sources to direct your calls including an extensive list of current, pipeline and former customers.
As a Business Development & Sales Professional your role will include;
- Cold calling prospective customers utilising leads, databases and online resources
- Manage sales activity and monitor efficacy of sales strategies
- Identifying market opportunities and developing plans to capitalise on them
- Responding to, and follow up on, sales enquiries and leads by telephone, email, post and potentially with face-to-face meetings
- Managing client relationships to maximize business and margin as well as minimizing the opportunities for competitor penetration
- Maintain, record and update information accurately and consistently on our in-house CRM system
The ideal Business Development & Sales Professional must;
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Coach and motivate growing sales activity whilst ensuring the required standards of customer service are achieved
- Be committed to upholding the company ethos and dedicated to our high standard
- Possess strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Sage Accounts desirable
- Have strengths in administration, organization and office management
- Proven track record
- Experience in medical sales desirable but not essential
BMS Critical Care can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + OTE
- Family-feel culture
- Good working hours
- Opportunities, personal development and training
- Career succession plan
This an exciting opportunity to take the step on the career ladder, if this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply today.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.