We are now looking for a highly motivated and capable Salesperson /Business Development specialist to join our busy team of designers, programmers and account managers, responsible for sourcing, delivering and overseeing design and digital projects into the studio.
You will need to be a chameleon – demonstrating skills and competence in: Sales, Business Development, Account Management, Project Management.
You will work with the commercial team, responsible for sourcing, driving and closing the pipeline of new business opportunities, managing & developing accounts and overseeing the creative projects & requests made by your clients.
A thorough understanding of the creative and digital landscape is advantageous to this role and the right candidate may already have previous agency experience.
- Ability to source, identify and qualify real value design & digital opportunities
- Identify key decision-makers and build positive and profitable relationships
- Understand clients’ requirements and confidently demonstrate the added value of Design Inc’s services & solutions
- Delivering on performance in line with your KPI’s
- Securing new client accounts
- Establishing briefs & estimating projects
- Managing & developing those accounts to grow ongoing relationships
- Oversee the co-ordination of inbound new business opportunities and work with the team to ensure projects are delivered on time, on brief and on budget.
The ideal candidate
- A proven track record in sales/business development and the ability to demonstrate the sales process (ie. moving a prospect through to becoming a client & developing the account)
- Knowledge of various marketing & digital solutions: print, advertising, branding & web
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability and desire to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service
- A competitive salary of c.£30,000 per annum
- Healthy commission structure
- Capacity for career progression
- The opportunity to join a well established company
- Happy, satisfied clients that want to work with you again and again
How to apply?
This is a considered and long-term business development opportunity. If you feel you are the right person for this role, please get in contact. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reply directly to Frank Norman, Business Development Director.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.