Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Team Leader to join our dynamic and growing team based from the company HQ in Co. Antrim.
The successful candidates will be assigned an international territory where they will promote the relevant Randox product portfolio as well as leading a team of field based Sales Executives. This role would involve regular and extensive travel on an international basis.
- Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
- Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
- Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
- Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required
The Must Haves:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Biochemistry, Chemistry, Life Science or Business related discipline (2:1 or above)
- A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
- Experience in a sales and target driven environment
- A positive attitude with the drive and work ethic to meet targets
- The drive and ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A valid driving licence
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.