At Bristol Street Nissan Darlington we are looking for an experienced Business Manager to join their successful used car team who around 130 used cars per month. You will be a hands-on Business Manager who has passion and pride in what they do. A friendly expert who wants to deliver an outstanding customer motoring experience through honesty and trust.
This role is the main driving force for the success of this business, and as such, demands the highest levels of professionalism and integrity. You will be rewarded with an extremely competitive commission structure with earning potential of up to £40k plus and a company car!
• Reporting into the Sales Manager
• Providing support to the sales team
• Responsible for building and presenting deals to the customer following qualification from the Sales Team
• Second facing customer is an essential part of this role
• Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given
• Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
• Monitoring finance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
• Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
• Qualifying customers demands and needs so the customer can choose the most appropriate product (s) for them
• Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the Sales Manager
• Previous Business Manager experience gained from within the automotive industry is essential
• Demonstrates the ability to works well under pressure
• Excellent relationship building, customer facing and negotiating skills.
• Proven track record in successfully coaching developing people
• Drive, professionalism, enthusiasm and the determination to succeed are all essential for success in this exciting role
• Organised; can manage conflicting demands
• Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the proven ability to use your initiative
• Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence
You can also expect 23 days holidays with average holiday pay, on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and performance-related bonus, company car, childcare voucher scheme, share incentive plan, free access to our Vertu rewards platform and a contributory pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.