Are you an experienced Business Sales Consultant? Have you got experience selling veterinary services? If the answer is yes apply now or continue reading!!
The company is well established within the Animal Health industry with over 100 years of history and a proud tradition of best serving their customers. This prestigious company are looking for an ambitious, results driven and successful Business Sales Consultant. As the Business Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing and facilitating a portfolio of the companies Animal Health consultancy offerings to ensure both company and client objectives are met.
- Circa £35,000 basic
- Realistic OTE of £42,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Choice of car from a range of 20 – 30 vehicles
- Death in service is 4x salary
- 5% pension
If you are looking for a company who are very much a “people company” you’ve found the right job! Their employee happiness is what drives this business from strength to strength and better still they promote from within before looking externally for new staff.
- Using reports from the companies animal health consultancy products, you will consult both in the veterinary practice and via telephone conference on the results, with the aim to improving client revenue and efficiency.
- Consult to drive change within veterinary practices to ensure clients fully understand and utilise the products and offerings.
- Ensure that tight control of the delivery status to each practice is documented accurately throughout the project.
- Attend fortnightly meetings with the Business Consultancy team to update on the status of your clients.
- Communicate freely with both the Sales and wider teams
- Consult and supply specialist advice to all customers
- Attend trade shows and team meetings as required
- Keep up to date with market trends
- Animal Health / Veterinary Sales Experience Preferable
- Demonstrable Consultative Selling Experience
- Experience in consulting, training or related disciplines
- University Degree / Animal Health Qualification or previous demonstrable Animal Health sales success
Do not delay, apply now!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.