We are proud to be the UK’s fastest growing independent energy supplier and the leading supplier of Smart PAYG energy, supplying over 500,000 homes and businesses in the UK.
We are currently looking for experienced Business Sales Consultants to join our company and share in our passion for providing a fairer energy deal to small businesses who, until now, have not had access to a fair deal for their energy. We understand the importance of meeting businesses face-to-face, providing invaluable knowledge and expertise to small businesses and helping them to obtain a fairer energy deal.
This role will require some travel and offers a healthy commission structure.
The Business Sales Consultant role is a field-based role. You will be allocated a pre-defined area and be responsible for cold calling prospective businesses and attending pre-booked appointments, whilst constructively building a pipeline. We are looking for talented sales consultants who understand the difficulties that small businesses face, day in day out, and want to provide solutions to (often dis-engaged) business owners by offering our innovative and fairer energy deal.
Key Responsibilities of the Business Sales Consultants
- Build and develop a pipeline of prospective clients.
- Build strong relationships with prospective customers and secure new business.
- Achieve personal sales targets and be committed to maximising sales for the company.
- Ensure all sales are completed with integrity and in line with industry guidelines.
- Submit sales reports to line manager to feed in to MI reporting.
- Complete sales administration and data recording requirements accurately and promptly.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the products and services offered by Utilita.
- Keep up to date with competitor activities.
- Be an ambassador for Utilita and ensure the brand is promoted at all times.
Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Able to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good mathematical and IT ability
- Strong planning, organisation and time management
- Must have own transport and clean driving licence is essential
Set up a job alert.