The main focus of the role is to be driven, competitive, quick thinking, charismatic and to have a fast progressing career in sales.
The key accountabilities of this role include
- Generating new business
- Sourcing leads and initiating contact with major corporate buyers
- Setting up and attending meetings with prospective clients
- Negotiation with corporate buyers
- Meeting specified personal sales targets
- Liaising with the Senior management team
- Liaising with the Operations Department
- Maximizing revenue by effectively managing the existing databases
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to
- Bring drive, hunger, passion & enthusiasm as well as a very resilient personality to the job
- Proven sales ability including face to face and telephone skills
- Use of IT packages including, Microsoft Office, E-mail, Word, Excel
- Good use of the English Language
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A good team member but must be able to work on own initiative
- Self motivation
- Experience and knowledge of Sporting and Cultural events desirable
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Sporting Appointments, part of the St George’s Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you’re looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.