As Marketing Executive, you will be involved in a wide array of marketing activities from project management and design to website maintenance and campaigning. You will create and design content to be published both internally and externally focusing on the communication needs of 4Com. Duties will include; marketing and website administration, creating and updating social media platforms, design and administration of our internal intranet and digital wallboards, as well as coordinating the ordering of marketing material.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly organised and thrive under pressure. You will need a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role and need experience working with website CMS, WordPress preferred, have good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop essential) and have proven experience as a copywriter.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- Salary of £20,000 – £24,000 DOE
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.