As of Autumn 2018 we have introduced a brand new commission structure for our Sales Advisors here at 4Com, meaning you can start earning extra money from day one.
Do you think to have what it takes to be a successful Sales Advisor?
- Are you determined, hardworking and driven?
- Do you want the security of a permanent contract?
- Do you want a basic salary of £20k PLUS commission of £250+ per week?
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced rewarding environment?
4Com are turning the business telecoms world on its head and we want new staff to continue this journey with us. You will be offering your prospective clients the chance to improve their business in a variety of ways. We’ve overhauled the traditional business phone – We have invented and built a unique tablet-based office smart phone designed to revolutionise our customers’ telecoms.
What we want
- Someone with determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals.
- Creative thinking and a great problem-solver
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
What you’ll be doing
- As a Sales Advisor you will be making B2B calls targeting organisations with the aim of booking demonstrations of our telecommunications services with them.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails. We let you nurture your prospects through the sales funnel. We don’t use a dialler.
- Dealing with any objections the customers may have.
- Work towards sales targets
- Attending and contributing to daily team huddles and weekly training.
What is it like to work here…?
We came 1st the Sunday Times Best Company to work for in 2017. We were scored on a number of things including 1st for: Leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
Our sales teams are close-knit teams who love to work hard, achieve goals and have a good time doing so. Your career will be taken seriously here and we have many opportunities to progress, whether it’s management, field sales, or moving away from sales, joining a growing company ensures opportunities arise.
What do you get?
From day 1
- Basic salary of £20,000
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paid weekly commission
- Average weekly commission of £250+
- No weekends or evening work
- Audi A1
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives and team building games
- Career progression (management, field sales, account management)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Weekly Incentives
- Extensive Sales Training
- Friendly Atmosphere
- Charity work
- Health insurance
- Breakfast lunch rewards
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.