Are you experienced within business development/sales? Or do you believe you have the skills to succeed in a sales role?
We are turning the business telecoms world on its head. You will be offering your prospective clients the chance to improve their business in so many different ways. We’ve overhauled the traditional business phone – we have invented and built a unique tablet-based office smart phone designed to revolutionise our customers telecoms.
What you’ll be doing
As a Business Solutions Advisor you will target organisations by phone with the aim of booking demonstrations of our telecommunications services with them.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers via telephone calls and emails. We let you nurture your prospects through the sales funnel. We don’t use a dialler.
- Dealing with any objections the customers may have.
- Working to sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure sales conversions are maximised.
- Attending and contributing to daily team huddles and weekly training.
Sales experience or not, we expect our Business Solutions Advisors to have:
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills.
- The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve challenging goals.
What is it like to work here…?
We came 1st in The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For in 2017. We were scored on a number of things including 1st for: Leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
Our sales teams are close knit teams who love to work hard, achieve goals and have a good time doing so. Your career will be taken seriously here and we have many opportunities to progress, whether it’s management, field sales, or moving away from sales, joining a growing company ensures opportunities arise.
What do you get?
- Starting salary of £20,000 from day one + uncapped commission meaning you can take home up to £60K a year.
- Audi A1 – Due to popular demand 4Com are bringing back company cars for sales staff
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives and team building games
- Career progression (management, field sales, account management)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2-week training course, plus weekly training sessions
- Free Breakfast, juice bar and lunch when targets are met
- Pension, Death in service, Critical illness, Private healthcare & Income protection
- Refer a friend scheme
- Charity time
- Bike to work scheme
- Summer BBQ and Christmas Party
- Discounted gym
- Childcare vouchers
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.