This is a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual, who is looking to develop strong relationships with their client base over the phone and in person on client visits, to join our Regional Sales Team.
Energist is based on the outskirts of Cirencester in a barn conversion, surrounded by the Cotswolds countryside. Since 2006, we have specialised in helping architects, builders and construction companies create buildings that meet building regulations.
Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, fun and friendly, professional and driven, and to top it all we’re pretty obsessed with chocolate!
We have ambitious plans for the growth of our business and need people who are committed to building a long-term sales career and being part of our success.
Your role will involve
- Developing client relationships with existing and lapsed accounts
- Arranging visits with clients to build strong working relationships and really understand the clients business needs
- Up-selling on quotes to secure sales and going the extra mile to make the client’s world different
- Working with the support team to generate prices for quotes using the in-house calculator and standard price lists
- Work with marketing to add value to our clients with information and details of services we offer
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set individual and team targets
- Working with team members to meet clients’ needs and deadlines
- Target driven with a proven business to business sales background
- Excellent Communication Skills and Experience of building with relationships with professional companies and individuals
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure but maintain a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and will go the extra mile for the clients
- Excellent multi taking skills
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- 22 days holiday as standard, rising to 25
- Healthcare after 6 months
- 3% pension contribution from each party after 3 months
- Free parking
- Social events
- A welcome lunch on your first day
- This role has a starting salary of £25,000 basic, plus commission
If you have a bubbly personality, natural sales flare, plenty of drive and passion to provide clients with a high level of service, and are looking to work in a fast-paced and lively environment, forward your CV for this role to Tina Goodhart.
Please follow the link above to apply for this roleAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.