The Contact Centre Sales executive plays a key role in the acquisition of new clients for our B2B campaigns. The Sales Executive will be contacting potential clients via the telephone to promote and sell a range of products on behalf of our B2B Energy / Utility clients.
As a Telesales Agent your duties will be to:
- Identify sales opportunities and present benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business
- Meet the targets of the campaign, including activity, conversions etc
- Provide customer satisfaction and best fit products
- Manage own call backs
- Follow compliance guidelines during calls
- Input live customer data on numerous IT packages
- Support colleagues and work as part of the team.
An ideal Telesales Agent will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous telesales experience preferred but not essential
- Confident, outgoing and full of energy
- Determined, resilient and understands that activity drives success
- Target driven and competitive
- Reliable and hard working
- Persistent without being pushy
- Able to identify opportunities for own renewal pipeline
- A great listener with the ability to build relationships
The many benefits of working for ResQ, coffee isn’t the only perk…
20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays and a FREE Day Off for your Birthday
FREE Onsite Staff Gym
Cycle to Work Scheme
Onsite Canteen with Healthy OptionsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.