FCM Travel Solutions is a global business travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We have not only been named the World’s Leading Travel Management Company for 5 years running, but we have also featured in the Sunday Times ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ for 12 years and ‘Great Place to Work®’ UK Best Workplace for 7 years. Due to our phenomenal success, we are seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join our high-performance sales team in Leeds.
About The Opportunity
FCM Travel Solutions is seeking a full-time Business Travel Consultant to join their high-performance sales team. Within this people-focused and sales driven position, you’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing the itineraries of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
FCM Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer our team an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world’s top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze-level health cash plan and employer-matched pension
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that’s the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We’re Looking For:
- One year’s experience in a travel sales role
- Experience with a GDS – Amadeus ideally
- Strong educational background
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A strong client focus
Set up a job alert.