FCM Travel Solutions is a global business travel management provider spanning more than 75 countries worldwide. We have not only been named the World’s Leading Travel Management Company for 7 years running, but we have also featured in the ‘Great Place to Work®’ UK Best Workplace for 7 years.
About The Opportunity
FCM Travel Solutions is seeking a full-time Junior Business Travel Consultant to join their high-performance sales team in Cheadle. You’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing rail and hotel bookings of one of our valued corporate clients, as part of a friendly and dynamic team.
FCM Travel Solutions offers an exceptional company culture that places the utmost emphasis on personal development, ownership and recognition. For this role, we’re offering a fixed salary of £20K and an array of award-winning benefits, including:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world’s top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial consultations from our in-house financial team
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze-level health cash plan and excellent share scheme and pension
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
FCM Travel Solutions aims to employ people who are not only experienced but also remarkably savvy when it comes to business, we find that’s the best way to keep our clients travel plans running smoothly.
What We’re Looking For:
- Hotel or rail booking experience
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a DBS and Identity check, completed by Flight Centre Travel Group.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.