Sunday Times Top 100 Company, Flight Centre Business Travel (FCBT) is seeking a Business Travel Consultant to join their successful team in Chancery Lane.
You’ll work office hours (Monday to Friday) with no weekend work. In addition, you will also be supported by a team of Business Development Managers, who will help find you clients to further expand your portfolio. You will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for your business clients.
Why Join Our Team?
Our Business Travel Consultants are among the highest earners in the industry. With uncapped earning potential, you are in control of your earnings. You’ll spend your first six months building relationships with your clients and your focus will be working with Business Development Managers within the team. As such, you’ll be rewarded with a guaranteed salary of £27,000. However, your performance-related bonus kicks in from the moment you make your first booking.
Our award-winning benefits include:
- Uncapped earning potential and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel booked by our in-house travel team
- Industry renowned social events e.g. annual VIP event in Las Vegas in 2019
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Fantastic learning, development and training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house team
- Free health consultations
- Discounted gym memberships
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Bronze level health cash plan for medical, dental, optical treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Season ticket loan and more…
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in ‘The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For’ for 12 years and the ‘Great Place to Work® – Best Workplaces’ for 8 years.
What Are We Looking For?
Our teams are growing quickly because of the number of clients they have, so we need an individual who thrives in a busy environment with plenty of activity. We are renowned for a fantastic team culture and extraordinary customer care. As such, we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals with the ability to build lasting relationships with their clients. Specifically, you will need:
- Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
- Outstanding people skills
- An impressive client focus
- Ambition and tenacity
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.