This is an exciting opportunity for a confident, sales driven individual who has good leadership qualities and a positive attitude. Managing the day to day operation of the Call Centre you will manage, coach and develop a team of sales consultants. You should have the ability to adapt to change and be prepared to move the business forward to achieve success.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Strategic planning and managing the day to day operation of the call centre
- Lead by example with own sales, conversions and other key KPI’s
- Ensure overall profitability of the department by maximising all sales to the full potential
- Achieve budgets and targets within the call centre by being proactive, forward thinking and measuring objectives effectively
- Monitor staff performance, addressing any areas for development in order to achieve maximum staff productivity whilst ensuring staff motivation and morale is maintained
- Supervise, coach and develop employees
Hours: Up to 162.5 per month on a rota basis (Monday to Friday 8.00am to 9.00pm, Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm and Sunday 10.00am – 6.00pm)
- Previous travel agency sales experience
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication and customer service experience
- Ability to work towards individual and team sales targets with a proven sales record
- Ability to coach, develop and motivate a team
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
Set up a job alert.