Euro Car Parts an LKQ company is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with circa 9,500 employees and 0ver 200 branches nationwide. The business is on track to achieve another record year in terms of, sales and investment into infrastructure, with annualised sales now exceeding £900 million. Euro Car Parts is one of the UKs biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Euro Car Parts distributes parts for all makes of cars, including Korean and Japanese programmes and light commercial vehicles. They have over 140,000 different stocked part numbers, significantly exceeding its competitors and this number is constantly growing.
To maintain a consistent supply of original quality parts the organisations buyers and product managers operate their own sourcing and shipping operations, with direct supply agreements with the factories producing many of the world’s best brands
- Customers are Trade, National and Retail (online and instore).
- 82,000 deliveries per day
- c. 200 Branches
- 16 Regional Distribution Centres
- 3 National Distribution Centres
- 140,000 parts in stock
- 5.250,000 square foot of warehousing
- 9,500 people in the UK
- Partner with DHL on European Distribution
2014: £716M turnover, £63M pre-tax profit, 8.85% pre-tax profit margin
2013: £587M turnover, £63M pre-tax profit, 10.76% pre-tax profit margin
2012: £438M turnover, £41M pre-tax profit, 9.44% pre-tax profit margin
2011: £340M turnover, £31M pre-tax profit, 9.24% pre-tax profit margin
2010: £271M turnover, £15M pre-tax profit, 5.82% pre-tax profit margin
Experience / Duties:
As Parts Sales Advisor, you will be targeted to achieve daily individual sales and profit targets through the effective use of resources and to pro-actively maintain and develop the branch sales and profitability by value added selling and enhancing customer relationships
- Build long-term relationships with local customers
- Exceed daily financial targets
- Take orders over the telephone and up-sell to increase invoice value
- Make outbound calls to raise customer awareness and achieve sales
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
Set up a job alert.