Sales Advisor Career Opportunities at Glyn Hopkin Group
We are looking for candidates with previous retail and sales experience who are looking for a career change and would like to work with one of the most successful Independent dealer groups in the UK.
- Do you have an unrivalled talent to produce results?
- Do you have insatiable desire for selling?
- Are you enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, dedicated and a committed individual?
- Do you possess great interpersonal, negotiating and excellent customer service skills?
- Can you be part of a winning, hard-working and successful team?
Glyn Hopkin Sales Advisor role: An exciting opportunity now exists to join our ever increasing Sales Team. Successful applicants must have the desire, determination and ability to deliver great results in unit sales, whilst maintaining their passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
About you: To succeed you must have:
- An unrivalled desire to produce results with a proven track record in sales
- Be an enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, dedicated and a committed individual.
- You must be able to prospect and create opportunities whilst dealing with incoming enquiries to the branch.
- You will possess great interpersonal, negotiating and excellent customer service skills.
- You will share our desire to become famous for delighting our customers, and your own standards will dictate that you exceed your customer’s expectations in every element of their buying experience.
- As well as showing you have the enthusiasm and skill to deliver your own sales targets, you will also have a strong desire to see yourself as an integral part of a successful team .
Automotive experience is not essential, as a full training programme will be provided, by both Glyn Hopkin and the manufacturers we represent.
We provide a great working environment, clear and exciting career progression. We recognise and reward hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent incentives through-out your career and encourage a continuous improvement culture.
If you believe you’re who we’re looking for, please complete the form by clicking apply and send us a copy of your CV and cover letter, telling us why this is the right career choice for you. We are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that for all Sales Advisor roles, a driving licence is essential. Weekend working is required, which includes at minimum every Saturday and every other Sunday, working on a 5 to 6 day rota.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.