My client is a main car dealership who is looking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their busy and thriving site.
Car Sales Executive Role
- To meet and greet customers, qualify their needs and demonstrate vehicles accordingly.
- To follow a sales process, whilst providing excellent customer service, building a long-term rapport with your customers.
To have a friendly but professional approach and first class people skills.
- You will be Proactive, Driven and Highly Motivated to succeed.
- You will need to be able to demonstrate your success in your current position in respect to sales KPIs (unit volume, F&I, CSI ratings etc.)
To apply this for this Car Sales Executive position:
- You will need to have a minimum of 2 Years Experience within a Main Dealer
- You will be working in a Car Sales Executive role within the motor industry, and will be very successful in your career.
- You will need to follow a structured sales process, whilst being able to build a strong rapport with each customer.
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis.
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
If you are looking to build your Car Sales Executive career, this company can offer you genuine career opportunities in an excellent working environment with fully funded training.
Apply for this Car Sales Executive position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Howard at Jago Consultants alternatively Call today to find out more Car Sales Executive positions in your area.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.
Application email: charlotte.91FB1FCB9.firstname.lastname@example.orgRequired Skills: Minimum of 2 Years Experience within a Main Dealer
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.