Stoneacre Motor Group is one of the UK’s largest, most successful and fastest growing motor groups with over 48 locations nationwide, representing over 22 of the world’s leading manufacturers and employing over 3000 people.
Stoneacre continues to expand at a rapid rate due to continued success, with new areas of growth creating key recruitment opportunities within the company. We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic, motivated and target orientated Car Sales Executive at our Wigan branch. This is an opportunity to become part of an exciting and ever expanding company. Previous sales experience preferred but not essential as individuals with the right attitude and desire for sales will also be considered as we will provide comprehensive training in car sales.
Duties and Key Functions / Responsibilities:
- Understand vehicle features, characteristics, etc. to maximise sales potential
- Achieve vehicle sales targets whilst maximising profitability
- Provide industry leading customer service
- Recognise, process and follow-up sales prospects
- Seek to generate new business by active prospecting and other marketing methods
- Build and maintain great relationships with existing and new customers to maximise future sales
- Closing sales by overcoming objections, negotiation, etc.
- Sell additional dealership services to increase continued custom
- Maintain accurate records of customer requirements, completing sales contracts and other sales administration
- Raise the profile of the dealership and enhancing the reputation of the business
- Competitive basic salary and industry leading bonus structure
- Company car
- Comprehensive training programme
- Industry leading career progression opportunities
Key Skills and Requirements:
- A full UK driving licence
- Flexible to working patterns
- Ability to use IPad and Desktop
- Target driven
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Team player
Set up a job alert.