Due to the continued expansion of our client’s business we are seeking to add to their team of Experienced Sales Executives.
Our client offers a friendly and positive place to work within the used car industry with a dynamic and lively working environment. They believe that their Staff are their best resource.
Everyone they employ receives a full induction and continuing support as they develop in their role. Our client encourages all staff to continually update their skills and knowledge and assist them to keep up to speed with the ever changing requirements of the industry.
Our client is currently selling in excess of 800 cars per month from a continually growing and varied stock, they are the largest independent dealership in the South West and offers the right sales person a fantastic opportunity to succeed.
Ypu would be working for one of only 250 RAC approved dealers in the country and each car they sell undergoes an RAC 82-point check, giving you confidence that you are selling cars that are safe and reliable. Full and continued training in these products and in ITC compliance is given to ensure you have all the tools you need to help the customer choose the right car and products for them.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Achieve sales targets within a fast paced environment,
- To respond to all online enquiries in the expected time set by the management team,
- To maintain a work rate and level that falls in line with the company’s objectives,
- Follow all company procedures,
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines,
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Previous experience within a car sales role,
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly manner,
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst working in a close-knit team,
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about your role,
- Previous track record of target achievement,
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital
In return we can offer an industry leading package with a basic starting salary of £11,000, an OTE of £40,000+, company car and company pension.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.