We may have started small but we’ve always had big ideas. Since Speedy was established in 1977 we’ve grown into the UK’s leading hire business. Along the way we’ve won countless awards for innovation, safety and our commitment to training to name but a few. Our people are the heart of our business and it’s their commitment and professionalism that makes us the biggest and the best in the industry.
We deal with thousands of customers every year, providing them with a first class service and helping ensure they can successfully deliver their projects. And that’s where you come in.
As a Central Account Manager you’ll be the front line of our customer interaction, ensuring their every need is catered for and every question answered. You will be joining the team at an exciting time, helping to continue our growth and delivering first class customer service.
You will provide support to the business by:
- Contacting new or current customers
- Assisting customer with any enquiries on our products and services
- Identifying and distributing leads
- Identifying customer cross/up sell opportunities
- Researching customer needs and opinions and service measurement through telemarketing
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Committed to delivering an amazing service to our customers
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Committed & target/action focused.
- Customer service skills
- Competent levels of IT understanding
Speedy are the leading provider of hire products and supporting services to the construction, industrial and infrastructure sectors. We have a network of over 200 depots across the UK and Ireland, and over 3000 people who offer a nationwide service and look after the largest hire fleet in the market.
We also lead in health, safety and sustainability. We are the safest hire provider, based on accident and industry rates, and have the lowest carbon footprint in the industry. Our hire fleet also includes an increasing range of green option products, helping our customers improve their energy efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Our vision is to become the best in our sector to do business with and the best to work for!
Set up a job alert.