The role of Central Sales Team Leader will lead a team of National Sales Executives at our HUB based in Rooksley, Milton Keynes. The role primarily involves leading the sales performance of each Sales Executive and selected venues across the country in a customer centered, professional service.
Alongside the National Sales Manager, they will devise and execute a sales strategy that fits the business plan of each venue. The central sales team leader will monitor and drive detailed team, and individual standards that ensure the team meet targets and service standards. As and when required, such as peak times, they will be required to cover sales executive responsibilities.
- Lead, train and motivate the sales executives
- Handling enquires through outbound calls, emails and social media
- Maintain customer service levels such as speed of response
- Deliver on new sales tactics to maximise selling opportunities
- Interact with customers through multiple social media platforms
- Working to Targets and Key Performance Indicators
Measures of Success
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Meeting company pre-booked sales objectives
- Increasing brand/site awareness
- Effective business planning and delivery
- Staff retention & recruitment
- Excellent Customer feedback
- Database growth
- Social media and digital growth
This position is permanent, 37.5 hours per week, working shift patterns between the hours of 10am to 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 12 midday to 8pm on a rotational basis.
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Bonus scheme of £1,000 per quarter on target and 2% for over target, OTE £31K +Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.