ATS Euromaster in Newark is a busy comprehensive centre, servicing a range of national and regional accounts, with a fleet of mobile vehicles. As well as providing roadside assistance, onsite support and servicing to our heavy vehicle customers, this centre offers a comprehensive range of products, services and maintenance to our light vehicle customers too.
As the Centre Operations Manager of ATS Euromaster in Newark, you will engage, develop and manage the performance of the team, and be accountable for the centre budget, achievement of KPI’s and objectives in order to maximise sales and enhance profitability.
- Recruit, retain, engage and performance manage the team to ensure the right people are in the right positions
- Grow the business and ensure customers are highly satisfied
- Enhance the profitability of the centre
- Compliance to all company standards, values, policies and procedures
- Embed Health and Safety compliance and ATS Euromaster values and behaviours
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a full valid driving licence. They will also have;
- Experience of;
- leading and managing a team of people
- working in a customer facing role in a B2B or retail environment
- driving results and delivering profitability
- delivering outstanding customer care and high sales performance
- Ability to;
- lead and motivate a team
- use initiative to make informed decisions
- influence and negotiate
- organise, prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- adapt and change
ATS Euromaster Ltd, part of the prestigious Michelin Group, has an extensive nationwide network of Service Centres providing national coverage across the UK.
As the UK’s largest tyre service provider and fleet market specialist, we pride ourselves on being easy to do business with, offering honest expert advice and providing our Customers with outstanding customer care.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.