Our client is a FTSE100 global business looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Assistant Manager for the Mobile Communications area of the business.
What you’ll be doing each day:
Support the National Account Managers in the initiation, delivery and execution of Sales and Marketing activity for key customers which maximizes the company’s Mobile awareness, consumer engagement and sales out.
- Development of Account Plans alongside Sales Managers
- Work alongside National Account Managers to develop effective annual Sales in and Sales out plans for a number of key customers/channels which deliver the commercial and brand targets
- Regular updating of Account plans with course corrections when necessary
- Maintain a good understanding and record of the objectives, strategies and key areas of focus for all accounts
- Keep the rest of the business informed of all key account specific initiatives, strategies and sale and marketing areas of focus
- Develop consumer market campaigns
- Development and execution of key Sales Drivers
- Develop and implement the following Sales Drivers which optimise the performance of the business in each account:
- Robust sell in decks with rationale for all product, pricing, promotional recommendations
- Sales out initiatives such as consumer promotions, competitions etc
- Participation in account specific initiatives – including the robust assessment of all opportunities
- Call centre activation and engagement
- In store visibility
- Training team deployment and training materials
- Staff incentives and engagement programmes
- Marcomms and cooperative advertising investment
- Penetration and relationship building within key accounts
- Ensure consistent, high quality and timely communication is managed between the company in the UK and each key account
- Identify key stakeholders and build positive relationships which deliver mutual benefit
- Maintain a good understanding of roles, responsibilities and key contacts within each account and know how all account contacts interact and how decisions are made.
- Put in place an appropriate level of customer facing meetings which allows them to maintain relationships at all levels of the customer’s structure.
- Manage multiple agency relationships to deliver the most effective creative campaigns & media buying solutions.
- Market Understanding and insight
- Work with Research and Insights Manager to maintain a high level of understanding of the UK Mobile market, its key trends, company performance vs competition and the performance of each key account
- Monitor performance impact of all key initiatives and evaluate all major activity to ensure that we understand effectiveness, ROI and efficiency of all investment
- Regularly update customers on latest market data and the interpretation of key trends and opportunities
- All admin related to account specific spend carried out within process and in a timely manner
- All admin related to investment from Marketing budget carried out within process and in a timely manner
- Work with MC task team to ensure that all relevant reports are completed on time and in full.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Marketing experience within the Mobile Communications Industry
- Previous Retail/Customer/Channel Marketing experience
- Demonstrable experience across a variety of marketing or integrated communications disciplines, including Online and Offline disciplines
- Experience of handling product launches, public relations and digital marketing
- An understanding of key marketing fundamental concepts – brand value, positioning, consumer insight, sales out vs sales in focus
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.