We are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Do you like talking on the phone? Do you like helping people?
Basic salary plus generous achievable commission structure & full training provided
Hours – 11am – 7pm Monday – Thursday and 10am – 5pm on Fridays
What being a Claims Advisor involves.
When an important part of a customer’s life has been compromised, it’s you they’ll speak to. It’s you who’ll handle their claim, resolve any issues, listen out for all-important details and reassure them. It’s also you who’ll keep them up-to-date throughout the whole claim.
Job will include:
- Speaking to a variety of different customers
- Keeping our customers calm in situations that maybe stressful or upsetting
- Taking a methodical approach to each claim, and working through the process with each customer
- Keeping an ear out for any details that need further investigation
- Working with other teams here, as well as third party suppliers, and keeping your customer up to date with any progress.
What does each claims team do?
Our claims teams assist our customer through the initial registration of their claim. It is not always easy, as customers can often be upset or in stressful situations. So you’ll need to take the time to talk through the claim whilst gathering accurate information and ensuring you are being empathetic and understanding to the customer’s situation. The role has real variety as it works closely with the customer and third party suppliers daily.
This is a role where you’ll speak to a range of different people and learn new skills.
Skills and qualities you’ll need.
Our training will give you guidance. Our systems will lead you through the process. But it’ll be your personality and life experience that makes all the difference. If you have customer service, sales or previous claims experience, so much the better. Broadly speaking, we look for:
- Helpfulness and a passion for customer service
- Empathy and understanding
- A professional attitude
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to work towards achieving targets
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure.
If you could like to apply for a vacancy, send a copy of your CV to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.