CVS Business Rent & Rates Specialists are growing, we currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service focused Account Manager to join our team based in our Moorgate office.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE INVOLVE?
As an Account Manager for CVS, you will be responsible for speaking to our large number of existing accounts, making sure that we have a full knowledge of the client and their property, allowing us to deliver the best outcomes, maximising the client savings during the lifetime of their contract. We want you to build and nurture relationships with your own portfolio of our existing clients!
You should be a highly motivated, driven individual, with experience in telephone based B2B and client services, delivering outstanding customer service above all else.
- Professional, corporate, ambitious, client focused and driven
- An Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Thrives in a fast paced, target driven, client services environment
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Excellent basic salary of £30,000 with OTE of £36,000
- Office location in the heart of Moorgate
- Ongoing training, development and support
- Fantastic team environment
- Extra days holiday if Birthday falls on a weekday
- Quarterly nights out
- Charity fundraising and team building experiences
- Seasonal events including a fantastic Christmas party and Summer party
- Free fruit
CVS is a leading Business Rent and Rates Specialist and has been providing professional and trusted advice to occupiers of commercial premises for the last 17 years, with the specific aim of reducing rent and rates, two major business costs. This expert advice, combined with our primary services of business rent and business rates reductions, has ensured thousands of businesses are paying a fair level of business rates and have also secured the best possible terms on their rents.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.