Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
The primary role of the Client Account Manager is to effectively manage a portfolio of business clients, ensuring that we have a full knowledge of the client and their property, allowing CVS to deliver great outcomes and maximise client savings and revenue earned during the lifetime of their contract.
CVS is a UK leading Business Rent and Rates Specialist regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and has been providing professional and trusted advice to owners and occupiers of commercial properties for the last 17 years, with the specific aim of reducing business rent and rates, two major business costs.
CVS is an ambitious organisation with a culture of teamwork, professionalism and success. We strive to develop the capabilities of our people, providing opportunities to learn and grow within a supportive and rewarding working environment.
- Pro-actively manage a portfolio of commercial clients.
- Deliver excellent service to clients ensuring a strong and positive working relationship, effectively dealing with any issues or queries.
- Ensure that CVS has collected all the required information about clients to successfully deliver a full service and maintain ongoing accurate records for every client.
- Communicate with clients, both written and verbal. Making sure that appropriate contact plans are maintained.
- Manage client expectations, ensuring they understand the processes and timescales involved.
- Confirming client documentation is received along with all correspondence attaining to each case file.
- Manage the processes for each type of service delivered to clients, liaising with other internal departments, including the Surveying team to ensure that we deliver the best outcome for the client.
- Seek opportunities to generate additional business by using your knowledge and skill to spot opportunities for our sales team.
- Demonstrable track record of client management experience
- A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Communicating in a B2B environment at various levels up to Director level
- Experience of lead generation from existing clients
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent at building relationships
- The ability to explain complex information in a clear and concise manner
- The ability to research, extract and analyse information
- Smart appearance, professional attitude with an excellent attendance record
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Strong academic background, ideally to Advanced Level
- Degree Educated / Qualifications linked to property management or real estate
- Previous experience in the non-domestic rating industry working within a professional services industry and/or experience of working within the commercial rental market place
- Background in Business Rates/Chartered Surveying/Valuation Office processes
- Real estate or commercial property legal industry
At CVS we are committed to equality and diversity. We ensure that a job criterion is relevant to the successful undertaking of the job. We do not indirectly disadvantage any persons on the grounds of gender, age, disability, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation or social status unless justified on objective grounds