Wild is working with a leading client based in Southampton who are looking for an energetic and customer focused candidate to look after and nurture their dedicated customer base. You will have very strong rapport building skills and enjoy providing excellent levels of customer service to clients.
Our client values hard work but will always give back in return. They have very generous benefits including company bonuses, a fun and modern working environment, free drinks and fruit for staff and the opportunity to travel abroad for training and development.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Looking after allocated clients and being the first point of contact for all customer service enquiries
- Building strong and long lasting relationships with your clients to ensure a smooth customer service journey
- Assisting with all billing enquiries, resolving any issues and problem solving if necessary
- Gaining a good understanding of your client’s needs to be able to advise them correctly
- Providing high levels of customer service and resolve any first level escalations
- Assisting with any upgrades or changes to their account
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Strong rapport building skills
- Motivated and be able to generate new ideas and concepts
- Strong customer focus / empathy
- Ability to learn new skills & systems quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Organisation & prioritisation skills
- Flexible approach and ability to problem solve
For more information please contact Lucy @ Wild or apply with your CV
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.