TopQuote is an award-winning financial services company based in Manchester City Centre. With almost 15 years’ experience, everything we do is about service. We’re fans of the personal touch, taking time to match the right policy to the right person – and we go to great lengths to help our customers protect the things they hold most dear.
Our sales teams are growing and we are looking for the brightest, most ambitious talent to come on board as Client Account Managers, with the opportunity to take their career to the next level. With uncapped commissions, excellent in-house training and exemplary levels of service; TopQuote is the perfect place to grow and thrive.
- Personable and friendly; you will love talking on the telephone and be able to quickly build a rapport with new and different people.
- Hungry and driven; you want to succeed in all you do and have the ethic to achieve this.
- Service focused; with a warm, compassionate and informed approach, you care about the outcome for our customer more than simply securing a sale.
- Attentive and meticulous; you have a keen eye for detail and the organisational skills to ensure all admin is accurate and up-to-date.
- Resilient; you don’t let a “no” affect your stride. Your energy and determination will allow you to go above and beyond to meet our client’s needs – and also meet or exceed personal targets.
- Naturally competitive; you are never satisfied with meeting the minimum requirements and have high personal performance standards.
- Personal pride; you care about your appearance, from how you dress to how you conduct yourself in a professional office environment.
- As a Client Account Manager you will be offering a range of Life and Critical Illness products to our customers, tasked with maximising revenue through meticulous review of existing accounts.
- The majority of your day will be spent on the telephone, maintaining clear communication and excellent levels of service at all times.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and administration accurately and within a timely fashion.
- Collect full and accurate information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the appropriate solution.
- Ensure that productivity call levels (set by you and the Sales Manager) are consistently achieved through effective time management and database planning and dispositioning.
- Create sales opportunity by means of our referral process, providing clear information and direction to our couriers.
- Attend regular update/training meetings with your Sales Manager/Trainer at their request.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for potential interview. All candidates are subject to a basic credit and CRB check, as part of our obligation to FCA regulations.
To be considered for interview, please submit your CV to email@example.com with a covering letter of no more than 150 words, highlighting your suitability for the role and TopQuote as a business.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.