Do you want to build excellent relationships with some of our biggest clients?
Our Nationals Team are expanding and we need technical sales people, with experience of the construction industry, who have a proven track record working with major clients and delivering growth and new business opportunity.
This is a great opportunity for an innovative and motivated sales individual who is looking to develop strong relationships and open new doors within our National clients, over the phone and in person, to ensure we are adding value and delivering growth. There is also opportunity to develop team leadership responsibility for the right candidate.
Energist is based on the outskirts of Cirencester in a barn conversion surrounded by the Cotswolds countryside. Since 2006, we have specialised in helping architects, developers and construction companies create buildings that meet energy and sustainability regulations.
Our culture is vibrant and energetic, honest and open, fun and friendly, professional and driven.
We have ambitious plans for the growth of our business and need people who are committed to building a long-term sales career and being part of our success.
Your role will involve
- Generating new business opportunities and grow relationships with our National clients, focusing specifically on the volume housebuilder sector
- Securing group deals with major developers to provide high quality services
- Meeting with clients at Director level to build strong working relationships and really understand the client’s business needs
- Ensure we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs
- Advise our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with national companies at director level
- Previous business to business technical sales experience within the construction industry at a high level
- Experience of managing a team would be beneficial
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional service and maintaining a high level of quality as well as drive towards team targets
- Someone who will not take no for an answer and will go the extra mile for the clients
- You must be able to multi task, be motivated and driven
- Previous office based experience using CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong technical skills
- 22 days holiday as standard, rising to 25
- Healthcare after 6 months
- 3% pension contribution from each party after 3 months
- Free parking
- Social events
- A welcome lunch on your first day
- Commission scheme
If you have a natural sales flare, plenty of drive and passion to provide clients with a high level of service and are looking to work in a fast paced and lively environment then forward your CV for this role to Tina Goodhart.
Please follow the link below to apply for this role:Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.