Do you want to build excellent relationships with some of our biggest clients?
Client Relationship Business Developer (Major developers and contractors)
We are expanding our Major house builders and contractors team and we need technical sales people who have experience of the construction industry. They need a proven track record of working with major clients, as well as delivering growth and new business opportunities.
Energist is a highly successful and rapidly growing company, based in an idyllic barn conversion on the outskirts of Cirencester, surrounded by beautiful Cotswolds countryside. Since 2006, we’ve specialised in helping architects, developers and construction companies create buildings that meet energy and sustainability regulations.
Our vibrant and energetic culture is something we’re incredibly proud of, and creating a welcoming and enjoyable working environment is crucial to the success of our people.
We are an ambitious team and have big plans to grow our business, therefore we need people who are committed to building a long-term sales career and being part of our success.
Your role will involve
- Generating new business opportunities and growing relationships with major development clients
- Securing group deals with major developers to provide high quality services
- Meeting with clients at director level to build strong working relationships and really understand the client’s business needs
- Ensuring we deliver a comprehensive package of works to meet client needs
- Advising our clients on technical and non-technical issues
- Working to set monthly and quarterly targets
- Working with our technical team to ensure we deliver the services our clients require and expect
- Excellent communication skills and experience of building relationships with major housing developers and contractors up to director level
- Previous business to business technical sales experience within the construction industry
- Experience of tender writing and presenting
- Have a strong conversational manner and the ability to build rapport with all types of people
- Ability to work under pressure providing a professional and quality service as well as drive to help achieve team targets
- Someone who will not take no for answer and who goes the extra mile for clients
- You must be motivated and driven, and have the ability to multi-task
- Previous office based experience using a CRM System, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong technical skills
- Commission scheme
- 22 days leave a year + bank holidays
- Pension scheme (3% contributed by employer and employee)
- Professional training and development
- Healthcare scheme
- Team, individual and company incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Plenty of chocolate
If you have a natural sales flare with plenty of drive and passion, an understanding of major housing developers and contractors, and are looking to work in a fast paced and lively environment, then please forward your CV for this role to Tina Goodhart.
Please click the link to apply for this role:Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.