Our client is an award-winning and innovative businesses who provide services to companies across the UK. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a proactive individual to join their team in a varied and busy role, which will involve building long-term relationships with their clients as well as developing new relationships with prospective clients, who have shown interest in the services provided.
- Nurturing existing client relationships, monitoring customer service levels and ensuring that clients have an excellent experience from initial contact, throughout
- Utilising our client’s bespoke CRM system to log all client activity, advising senior management of any customer service progress and successes
- Assisting with marketing activity with targeted lists of customers and prospects
- Following up opens/click-throughs from e-marketing campaigns by telephone in a consultative manner, to introduce their services
- Ensuring that all leads generated from any marketing and telephone activity are followed up promptly, sending out further literature as required and arranging appointments to meet with decision makers
- Keeping the company CRM system updated with phone calls, leads and appointments
- Assist with other marketing processes as required, such as social media bulletins and other advertising content
- Must meet the Company Values – Professional, Energy, Quality
- A self-starter with experience of working in a targeted sales environment and able to work under own initiative.
- Proactive and able to develop lasting business relationships with both existing and prospective customers, ensuring that the customers’ needs are always met (and exceeded!)
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail with good overall numeracy and literacy skills
- Driving license and own transport as once trained, you will be visiting clients at their premises from time to time
- A healthy attitude to work and able to function as a high performer in a team of like-minded people
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Inga on 01926 699273 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.