As a Client Success Executive at Zymplify, you will be responsible for managing new and existing customer relationships to ensure customer rentention, loyalty and expansion. You will work with your customers to understand their goals and expectations, aligning them with the relevant Zymplify resources to achieve them. You will also be responsible for managing the renewal cycle with your customer and develop additional revenue opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Client Success Manager, the Client Success Executive (CSE) will support the post-sales Customer Lifecycle as it relates to Customer adoption, on-boarding and on-going support, programme optimisation and expansion. You will also be responsible for Customer retention and the prevention of churn acorss our Customer base.
Your day-to-day will be a mix of proactive and reactive work. The proactive work includes scheduled online meetings with customers, where you review the progress of their projects & system usage, make recommendations to enable them to achieve their goals and keep them up to date on the latest features from the development team. The reactive work varies from answering invoice queries to dealing “how to” questions about software functionality.
If you’re stimulated by problem solving, but also seek a role that can be ‘creative’ – this is the job for you.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Knowledge of the media/digital landscape
- Motivated self-starter who is hungry to learn and can provide strong examples of how they have achieved results while balancing demanding expectations
- Exceptionally organized, a quick learner who works well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills, comfortable discussing financial options, and dealing with cancellations
- Can build and maintain relationships, manage expectations, and identify issues that require escalation
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing or the aptitude to learn it quickly and independently are required
- A 3rd level degree in either a Business discipline, Computer Science or similar.
In return we offer
- Superb training, designed to kick-start your Zymplify career
- Generous remuneration package with commission
- Training allowance for professional qualification in Sales/Digital marketing
- Great social events, monthly lunches and other team outings
- A fantastic work hard/play hard start up environment
We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced organisation.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our journey, apply today via our online application portal.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.