An excellent opportunity exists for a Business Development Executive with a rapidly growing software company based in central London, a 10 min walk from Angel Tube, great canal-side location.
Keywords: Business Development Executive, business development, European sales, international sales, sales, internal sales, SAAS, London, City, South East, Home Counties.
Our client is looking for a confident, motivated individual to join their commercial team, supporting the European sales team and a growing portfolio of 200+ international clients. Our client is more than just a market leading supplier of software and they pride themselves on building strong, long-lasting relationships with clients.
You will be responsible for managing strategic lead generation campaigns, identifying ‘best fit’ customers for product and providing sales ready opportunities to the business development team. You will also contribute to the annual sales target by delivering product demonstrations and carrying a personal sales quota, developing your skills across the full sales cycle.
You will often be the first point of contact for potential new clients and will thrive on talking to a range of people, across the B2B environment. You will be motivated to pick up the phone, understand prospects business and requirements and won’t be phased by rejection.
You should have an active interest in both their industry and technology and enjoy communicating and building relationships. You will become an expert in their market leading software platform, gain industry experience, and develop commercially valuable skills working across a variety of sectors.
Within a few months you will be fully up and running, closing sales and generating opportunities for the team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their sales career with progression and development opportunities.
• Lead Generation:
• Business Development:
• Database management:
• Reporting & management:
• An excellent communicator with an ability to engage with people
• Enjoy communicating with new people, networking and relationship building
• Forward-thinking, and motivated with a positive attitude
• Aptitude for learning new technologies
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with a keen attention to detail
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently, as well as part of the team
• Eager to grow your B2B sales career, with 12-18mths business development or lead generation experience in SaaS technology or similar.
• Experience in Custom Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, or similar contact database
Please send CV to Jayne at HT
HTS Recruitment Ltd
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.